These sautéed green beans with parmesan are made in such a snap! These are just the right consistency, still a little crisp, and filled with tons of flavor. I could eat these a few times a week and not get sick of them. The lemon gives it just the right amount of tang, but it isn’t overpowering in flavor. Parmesan cheese: oh me oh my. I love adding parmesan to so many of my dishes! It gives that extra oomph to so many recipes.
This is definitely a kid friendly veggie. The boys eat these with no complaints at the dinner table, which makes me a very happy mama. Make these for your next meal and let me know what you think!
- Green beans
- 1Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp shredded parmesan
- Heat oil in large sauté pan over medium heat
- Add green beans, garlic, salt and pepper
- Saute for about 5 minutes stir frequently
- Add lemon juice and continue cooking until desired consistency about 3 minutes
- Remove from pan and sprinkle with parmesan
- Serve immediately and enjoy