Yummy, yummy, and yummy Italian Red Sangria! That’s all I have to say! This sangria recipe will definitely be a hit at your next party or small gathering. It is the perfect party pitcher. I get compliments all the time on how amazing it is, and I hope you get the same success with it. I make it with fresh lemon juice, which really makes a difference. I also recommend fresh orange juice. I’m sure most of you are like me and don’t have the patience to juice lemons and oranges. Fortunately, my local market sells fresh squeezed O.J. If you don’t have that option or the patience, store bought O.J. would be just fine. I have made this recipe with store bought orange juice, and it turned out great.
Please enjoy responsibly!
- 2 bottles red wine
- 1 cup brandy
- ½ sugar
- 1½ cups fresh squeezed lemon juice about 4-5 lemons
- 2 cups fresh or store bought orange juice
- 1 large apple diced
- 1 orange sliced
- Add sugar, brandy, lemon juice and o.j in large pitcher and stir until sugar is dissolved
- Add wine, diced apples and oranges and stir
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving or serve over ice.