A creamy,smooth and dairy free ice cream that is ready in under 3 minutes. You do not need an ice cream maker for this ice cream either!
I am a lover of ice cream like most people, but my stomach does not really like all of the dairy that is in ice cream. Making this non-dairy, healthier ice cream satisfies all of my ice cream cravings. This ice cream is made with bananas, chocolate, peanut butter and almond milk; well I made it this time with almond cashew milk. Have you tried that yet? It is amazing! I have been a fan of almond milk for many years now, but this new combination is even better. If you have not tried it yet, you should! I have seen it at a few of my local grocery stores now.
Another great thing about this ice cream is that it can be ready within 3 minutes. If you want to to have a firmer ice cream, you can freeze it for one hour. It is also best to cut your banana’s into chunks before freezing. That way it is easier for the food processor to blend it all up.
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled, cut into chunks, and frozen
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tbs Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbs Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Place the frozen banana chunks into a food processor or a powerful blender. Then add the rest of the ingredients, blend until smooth. Enjoy immediately, or place back into the freezer for 1 hour for a firmer ice cream.
If you make this or any of our recipes, we would love to see them! Snap a photo and hashtag it#TwoSistersKitchens or tag us @twosisterskitchens on Instagram!