Because why not?! Sangria is one of my all-time favorite summertime cocktails. There is nothing like sitting outside on the deck and sipping a delicious sangria. This watermelon sangria is top notch deliciousness!
If you make this for your next outdoor party, it will be a hit. Watermelon is one of summer’s staples, so why not combine it with some of your favorite wine and a little watermelon vodka! Your mouth will be thanking you! Note: I do find that the watermelon vodka does make this drink sweeter so adding less might be wise if you’re not fond of sweet drinks. You could even leave it out all together or substitute it for a different flavor vodka.
I promise you this will be your new favorite drink this summer! Mix some up and share with your friends.
- 6 Cups watermelon, cubed plus extra for garnish
- 2 bottles white wine, chardonnay or sauvignon blanc
- 1 or 2 cups watermelon vodka, optional
- 2 cans of lime La Croix sparkling water
- Lime for garnish
- In a blender add fresh cut watermelon
- Blend until smooth
- Pour pureed watermelon through a sieve to strain out pulp and any leftover seeds
- Add watermelon juice and all other ingredients into a large pitcher
- Refrigerate for a couple hours until chilled
- Serve and Enjoy!
If you make this or any of our recipes, we would love to see them! Snap a photo and hashtag it#TwoSistersKitchens or tag us @twosisterskitchens on Instagram!