Well St. Patrick’s day is right around the corner, and I love a good reuben sandwich. So here is something that will give me my reuben fix in an easy and quick dip! Corned beef, Sauerkraut, swiss cheese all rolled into one as a dip: say what?!! Mouth watering goodness!
Now I have, as of recently, become a consultant for Rodan + Fields, which is an amazing dermatological skincare line. And when I had my first business launch party at my home to show friends and family the products, I decided to make this dip, and it was a hit! I was glad that I got to make it again, so I could take photos for this post. Because like most parties you host, you don’t get to the snack table as much as you’d like. So after these photos were taken, I enjoyed my fair share of this scrumptious dip.
Whether it is for St. Patrick’s Day or any occasion/gathering, this dip will be a success! Try it out and share with your friends and family. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup corned beef, shredded up
- 1 Cup swiss cheese, shredded
- ¾ Cup sauerkraut, drained
- ½ Cup thousand island dressing
- ⅓ Cup sour cream
- Rye bread cut into small pieces (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400
- Spray a 9x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- In a stand up mixer or large bowl with a hand mixer add corned beef, ¾ cup swiss cheese, sauerkraut, thousand island dressing and sour cream
- Mix on low until all ingredients are well combined
- Add mixture to prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining swiss cheese
- Bake for about 20 minutes until bubbling
- Serve with small pieces or rye bread, pita chips, breadsticks or crackers