This extremely easy Rosemary Simple Syrup recipe will forever change the way you make cocktails! Add a little drizzle of this to your favorite drink, and it will add such amazing rosemary flavors that will make you wanting more.
All you need is three ingredients you probably have in your kitchen already, so go ahead and make this simple syrup right now! Whenever I buy fresh rosemary at the store, I always end up throwing the leftovers away because I usually only need a certain amount and then it just ends up going bad. I don’t do that anymore because I can make this and keep it in the fridge for up to a month and use it when I need to kick a cocktail up a notch.
Try this and let me know what you think. Add it to a margarita, sangria, vodka drinks, gin drinks. You name it. Enjoy!
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 3-4 large sprigs of fresh rosemary
- in a saucepan add all ingredients and bring to a boil stirring occasionally
- boil for about 1 minute then remove from heat and let sit for 30 minutes
- strain and store in an airtight container or jar
- store in refrigerator for up to 1 month