Margaritas are definitely a go to cocktail for my friends/sisters and I to enjoy when we hang out. I love a great traditional margarita on the rocks, but when I came across this delicious variation, I was in love! I’m predicting this summer will be full of pomegranate margaritas!
I had my wonderful friend Theresa, who by the way is getting hitched in a couple months, over to be my taste tester for this cocktail, and she was in love! We both really enjoyed the pomegranate arils, especially when you could get one in your mouth with a sip of this flavorful drink.
The recipe does make a large amount, so you will defiantly need to invite some friends over to help you drink it up! Hope you enjoy it as much as Theresa and I did. Enjoy!
- 1 Can frozen Limeade concentrate
- 3 Cups tequila
- 2 Cups pomegranate juice
- 1 Cup triple sec
- 2 Cups water
- 4 Limes, sliced for garnish
- 1 Cup fresh pomegranate arils(seeds), about 1 pomegranate (optional)
- In a large pitcher mix Limeade, tequila, pomegranate juice, triple sec and water together until combined
- In glasses put some pomegranate seeds in the bottom of each
- Pour margaritas into glasses and garnish with lime wedges