There is something about coconut that makes me ohh so happy. I love it, and I grew to love it more because of my older sister Abby. When we were teenagers, she loved coconut macaroons; well she loved basically anything with coconut. And now thanks to her, I have a love for anything with coconut.
Now pairing coconut with peanut butter AND chocolate! Now that is a dream! The flavors in these clusters are perfect, and I can’t get enough of these! My kids love them, too.
Make these for your next gathering or just because you have a sweet tooth. Enjoy!
- 2½ cups quick oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- ⅔ cup honey
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 Tbsp cocoa powder
- Coconut sugar and
himalayan(or kosher) salt to sprinkle on top
- In large bowl mix together oats and coconut flakes
- In a pot over medium heat combine honey, coconut
oiland peanut butter stir continuously until melted and well combined
- Remove pot from heat and add oat and coconut mixture stirring to combine add vanilla extract and cocoa powder. Continuing stirring until mixture is thick and well combined
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and drop large spoonfuls of mixture onto baking sheets
- Sprinkle with coconut sugar and
himalayanor kosher salt (optional) Place cookie sheets in the freezer until they harden. About 15 minutes or until ready to serve.
servingremove from freezer and thaw for a few minutes and enjoy!
- Store any leftovers in a sealed container in the freezer