An easy egg-free mini m&m cookie bites that are dipped in chocolate! You can even make them with mini chocolate chip cookie bites.
Easy no baked desserts are just what I look for during the summer months. With these mini m&m cookie bites, you are sure to please all of the kids at your next get together and even some sweet toothed adults.
When serving these at a warm party, make sure that you have previously stored them in the fridge before taking them out to serve. They are fine to eat at room temperature as long as they are not being served outside. I personally prefer them slightly cold when eating them. You can even serve them with a side of ice cream to make the perfect summer treat.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1¼ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup mini m&m's
- chocolate candy coating
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, beat the butter for 30 seconds. Then add the sugars and beat on meidum high speed until light and fluffy. (about 3 minutes)
- Add in the milk and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips of M&M's
- Cover the bowl with foil and chill in the fridge for 15-30 minutes. Or until firm enough to roll into balls. scoop and roll the cookie dough into a 1 tablespoon size.
- Place rolled balls onto a cookie sheet covered in wax paper. Place in the freezer for 10-20 minutes. Chocolate Coating:
- Melt the chocolate in a small sauce pan on low heat, stirring continually until the chocolate has completely melted. Remove the balls from the freezer and dip them into the chocolate one at a time and let any excess fall dough ball before placing them back on the cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week.
This recipe is from The Cookie Dough Lover’s Cookbook.