Garlic and parmesan potato wedges are the perfect side dish all year long! These are super easy oven fries!
French fries are something that I crave! They could be sweet potatoes , russet potatoes, red potato fries: I don’t care. I crave them all. Oven fries were something that my mom would make, and I never realized how easy they were until I made them myself. It just takes a few minutes of prepping and then they are in the oven. Since they are baked, they are a healthier option than traditional fries. The oven also gives them a nice crisp outside. I suggest flipping them over half way through to ensure that both sides become crisp.
Garlic and parmesan are an amazing combination flavor for these potato wedges. It also makes them a little different than just traditional oven fries.
Serve these baked garlic parmesan potato wedges as an appetizer or along side any meal! We had them when we grilled some burgers on the grill and they were the perfect side. I also love dipping them in ranch dressing.
- 8 small russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Ranch Dressing or other sauces, for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with foil and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together the garlic powder, salt,Italian seasoning, ground pepper, and parmesan cheese. set aside.
- Cut potatoes into wedges, place in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, toss to coat. Sprinkle potato wedges with the cheese mixture, tossing to coat.
- Place potato wedges on a prepared baking sheet in a single layer (try to make it skin side down). Bake for 30-35 minutes (flipping the potatoes half-way through baking. Cook until the potatoes are fork-tender and golden brown. Remove from oven and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.