Cool, delicious and refreshing cocktail everyone must try!
I have heard of this combination for a cocktail but had no idea it had a name! So I present you the paloma cocktail. If you love tequila, this is one you must try.
I used Squirt for this cocktail, which is a grapefruit flavored soda, but any grapefruit soda will work just fine. I also like to use pink himalayan salt for the rim of the glass, which is optional. I love a salted rim cocktail, so if you’re not sure if you’d like it or not, try salting half the glass.
Making this as a pitcher drink would be a great option as well if you’re having a party. I would do 1 part tequila, 3 parts squirt and maybe a juice from a couple limes. Definitely taste as you go because I’ve never made a big batch of it before.
- 2 oz Tequila, blanco
- Squirt or another grapefruit flavored soda
- Juice from quarter of a lime
- Lime wheel for garnish- optional
- Pink himalyan salt or kosher salt for rim of glass- optional
- Salt the rim of a tall glass- optional
- Fill glass with ice
- Add 2 oz tequila, juice from a quarter of a lime
- Fill the rest of the glass with squirt or other grapefruit flavored soda
- Stir and top with lime wheel
- Serve and enjoy!