I can’t believe that it’s 2016 already! I made this punch for our get together with friends on New Years Eve. With just a couple of ingredients, you have yourself a very versatile cocktail or mocktail. I like to top it off with Brut Champagne, or for a non alcohol version, top it off with seltzer water.
This Cranberry Pomegranate Pineapple Party Punch will be a crowd pleaser.
- 1 46 oz can pineapple juice
- 3 cups cranberry-pomegranate juice
- 2 limes, one sliced, and one juiced
- 1 lemon sliced
- Champagne or Seltzer water
- In large pitcher, mix the pineapple juice, cranberry-poemgrante juice, juice of 1 lime. Add the sliced lemon and sliced limes. Chill for a least 1 hour before serving. Serve over ice or frozen fruit.
- Add seltzer water or Champagne to each glass when serving.