This recipe is perfect for when you are thinking about going out to get ice cream or a milkshake and then realize that it is so expensive to go out and get ice cream. It’s always more economic to stay home and make something yourself. That is what happened when we made these. Jason and I wanted to get ice cream, but we figured we should just make our own, and we were just as satisfied.
I love this cookie and creme milkshake; it is ready in a snap, and it taste just like the one at the ice cream shop. It’s so simple too that you will question why you ever paid so much for milkshakes or ice cream at a shop. Mix the ice cream, milk, and cookies in the blender. Add more milk or less milk to reach your desired consistency.
- 2½ cups vanilla ice cream ( I used frozen yogurt)
- 1 cup milk ( I used nonfat)
- 6-7 Oreo's ( or your favorite cookie sandwiches)
- In a blender, add the ice cream, milk and oreos.
- Mix until well combined.
- If you want it to be thicker, add less milk or thinner add more milk.
- Serve Immediately