A great veggie appetizer that is always a hit at any party. I love is so much more than the original veggie pizza.
In the past, I have made this veggie dip on top of rolled out crescent rolls. Having the veggie pizza on crescent rolls is a great way to eat this dip too, but they often get soggy if you make them too early and is flimsy when you pick them up. I had the idea to just spread the base of the dip in a dish and top it with veggies and serve it with crackers. Let’s just say this dip might of been even a bigger hit!
This veggie pizza dip is quick and easy to make and you really can use whatever vegetables you have on hand. I like to use shredded broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and cherry tomatoes. This is my favorite vegetable combination for the dip, but experiment with the veggies to tailor to what you and your guests might like.
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 packet (1/3 cup) dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 cup Broccoli florets or shreds (or cauliflower)
- ¾ cup chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- ¾ cup shredded Carrots
- In a medium bowl whisk together the sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch seasoning.
- Spread the dip into a shallow platter ( I used a tart dish)
- Top with chopped/shredded veggies.
- Enjoy with crackers, fresh veggies, or your favorite food to dip with.