These sweet, salty and crunchy treats always manage to fly off the table!
During the holidays I love making things that are easy but taste amazing! And everyone always loves these delectable treats.
Whether you need an edible treat to give the neighbors or you need to bring something to the holiday party your attending this is a great option. The crunchy salty pretzel dipped in chocolate is usually something everyone enjoys.
I made this particular batch two ways the first was pretzel rods dipped in semi sweet chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate and topped with sprinkles. The second way was the pretzel rod dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with broken up pieces of candy cane. There are so many options and variations you can do with this recipe its crazy! Change out the type of crushed up candy or sprinkles, experiment with different chocolate combos. You can decorate them to be for any special occasion, holiday, sporting event etc. When you make your version don’t forget to snap a picture and tag us when you share it on social media!
When I say these chocolate dipped pretzels are easy I’m not lying! Melt some chocolate, try to use high quality chocolate, dip the type of pretzel of your choice decorate (optional) and let it set. The only thing is it may be a tad time consuming as you have to do one at a time. But well worth it!!! Your mouth will thank you 🙂
- 15 Pretzel Rods
- 6 oz Premium Semi Sweet Chocolate
- 4 oz Premium White Chocolate
- Sprinkles, any color
- 1 large Candy Cane, crushed
- line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- in a double boiler melt the chocolate, don't let the water come to a boil
- stirring the chocolate continuously until melted scraping the sides as you stir
- once fully melted start coating the pretzel rods one at a time and placing on the parchment paper
- melt white chocolate and drizzle over pretzels (this step is optional)
- sprinkle the still wet chocolate with sprinkles or crushed candy canes
- let chocolate set and enjoy!!
- Store in an air tight container