Making this easy blue cheese dressing recipe will change everything for you! There is nothing like homemade blue cheese dressing to make any salad that much better.
You can have this dressing prepped and on the table faster than it takes to pick it up at the store and purchase a pre-made bottle.
Use this dressing recipe for dipping sauce on the side of a veggie tray or even with some hot wings. YUM! Ahh, that just reminded me that I need to share my buffalo wings recipe with you! My kids love the wings and this blue cheese dressing is the perfect match up.
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup blue cheese, divided
- 1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup half and half
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- ¼ tsp worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium size bowl
- Whisk all ingredients together until well combined
- Taste and add more blue cheese if desired
- Store in an air tight container for 3-4 days