If you want a cocktail that is refreshing just in time for spring and summer, this blackberry mule will hit the spot! I really enjoy drinks with fresh fruit in them; it just makes the drink that much more special. I used blackberries in this cocktail, but any berry would probably work.
I made this cocktail because it is easy. Theres no making simple syrup or getting tons of ingredients that you don’t have already. For this blackberry mule, you only need four ingredients: easy breezy! It is so refreshing, but watch out. It’ll sneak up on you. The ginger beer and blackberries really make it taste like there is not much alcohol in this little glass of goodness, but don’t let it foul you!
Make this concoction for a girls night or while your relaxing outside on the patio.
Looking for a traditional Mule? Check out of Moscow Mule.
- 6 Blackberries
- 2 oz Vodka
- Juice of half a lime
- Ginger beer
- Extra lime and blackberries for garnish (optional)
- In two rocks glasses put three blackberries in each and muddle together
- Add ice to each glass
- In shaker add ice, vodka and lime juice shake vigorously
- Pour into each prepared glass
- Top with ginger beer to fill
- Garnish with blackberries and a lime wheel
- Serve and enjoy!