I recently went on a cruise with the family, and they had these amazing rolls. I simply had to try and recreate them. So here is my, extremely easy, version of the bacon, chive and cheddar rolls. I’m fairly certain you will fall in love!
When eating these scrumptious rolls, I feel they taste the best when they’re warm. You can easily heat any leftover rolls by popping them into the microwave for a few seconds.
These little rolls that are packed with so much flavor would be great as a side on the dinner table or would even be great as an appetizer. I’m positive your family and friends will love them! Make ’em and let me know your thoughts. Enjoy!
- 1 canister of the crescent roll sheet (such as pillsbury crescent dough sheet original)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ cup chives, sliced small
- 1 cup crumbled bacon, about 8 slices cooked bacon
- ⅓ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375
- Open canister of crescent roll dough and roll out flat
- In a small bowl melt butter in the microwave
- Add garlic powder to melted butter and stir
- Brush butter over surface of dough
- Sprinkle the chives, bacon and shredded cheese over entire surface
- Slowly roll the dough up tightly like "cinnamon rolls"
- With a sharp knife cut roll into about 1 inch thick slices
- Add each slice to a muffin pan
- Bake for 10-15 minutes
- Remove from oven and take them out of the pan and then brush with remaining melted butter
- Enjoy while still warm