Perfect for salads, on a sandwich, dipping veggies or chips: this avocado cilantro lime dressing is simple and comes together in under 3 minutes!
This sauce is one of my favorites to make. I have made several batches of this sauce, and each time I make it, I love it even more. Sometimes it would be too salty or didn’t have enough cilantro, but now it is perfect. The dressing comes together really quickly; throw everything in your blender or food processor, and it’s done! Add extra olive oil to thin it out to your liking. I usually make it for salad or steak tacos.
This avocado cilantro dressing makes 2 cups.
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1 cup cilantro
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt or Sour Cream
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon of salt (more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (more to thin out)
- Prepare the dressing:Pulse all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Thin out with more olive oil if desired and add more salt to taste! Serve!
- Keep in a jar or air tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.